28, June 2022
Ports Group acquires Corebiz Solutions
Ports Group makes its second acquisition of the year by acquiring CoreBiz Solutions
Earlier this year, Ports Group AB acquired Otmore Limited and strengthened its position in the Nordic region as the leading player in Brand Protection. To continue its growth journey, Ports Group has now completed another acquisition. CoreBiz Solutions has solid experience protecting brands in the digital sphere, making it a great addition to Ports Group's portfolio.
- At Ports Group, we take care to maintain strong growth. The acquisition of CoreBiz gives us an even stronger foothold in Brand Protection, which is completely in line with our vision, says Magdalena Bonde, CEO of Ports Group.
- In addition to the acquisition giving us further growth, CoreBiz is an excellently managed company with a strong customer portfolio. On top of this, the team has valuable expertise that strengthens Ports Group. The personnel are experienced and provide a perfect complement to the current team at Ports, continues Magdalena Bonde.
Jimmy Olsson, CEO of CoreBiz Solutions, is proud and looking forward to being part of the team at Ports Group.
- With this acquisition by Ports Group our customers get access to even more services related to Brand Protection, and we are extremely pleased about that. In-house legal services and the market's best platform for brand protection are now at their disposal, says Jimmy Olsson.
The acquisition strengthens our position as the Nordic region's leading player in brand protection
This year has already seen two acquisitions, which shows that Ports is an attractive partner. To become even stronger in the Nordic region and a leader in Europe, Ports Group will continue with its long-term strategy and invest in both organic and acquisition growth.
- We are the only operator in the market offering a comprehensive service in brand protection with a platform at the hub of delivery. It gives us a strong starting point for continued growth, says Magdalena Bonde.
- Our vision is to become Europe's largest provider of brand protection services. With the fantastic team at CoreBiz, we are now one step closer to that goal, Magdalena concludes.
The parties have chosen not to publish the purchase price. EY Corporate Finance has acted as financial advisor and Setterwalls Advokatbyrå (Eng: Law Firm) as legal advisor to Ports Group in the transaction.
For more information, contact
VD - Ports Group AB
+46 76 112 00 48
VD - CoreBiz Solutions
About Ports Group
Ports Group is a fast-growing and profitable SaaS company in the Brand Tech sector. Ports Group has a unique position in the market with 25 years of experience in digitalization as an ICANN accredited registrar and with a comprehensive Brand Protection package and software and services within Domain Management, Trademark Management, and Cyber Security.
Central to what Ports offer is the software platform Ports Management, which brings together the portfolio of holdings, giving an optimal overview and automated management of the clients' brand protection. The platform manages domains, trademark holdings, and cybersecurity products. Proactive protection through Ports Group's monitoring services secures the customer's intellectual property rights and exclusive rights.
Ports Group - Your all-in-one partner in brand protection - portsgroup.com
About CoreBiz Solutions
Otmore was founded in 2015 and today is one of Europe's fastest growing IP agencies – offering products and services in the areas of trademark protection and domain name management. Otmore manages a portfolio of over 5,000 brands and has a particularly strong market position in the sectors for fast-growing, deep tech, and digital companies.
Otmore – Protecting some of the world’s finest brands since 2015 – otmore.com
Want to know more about how we can help you? Contact us and we tell you more