AdultBlock protects your brand from being associated with the adult industry. The service protects blocks terms from being registered with any of the adult Top Level Domains (TLDs) dotXXX, dotADULT, dotSEX and dotPORN.
How does AdultBlock work?
The service gives brand holders rights to protect your brand from having terms misused by the adult industry.
- Unregistered domains are blocked
- Domains that are not renewed by current holders are blocked
- Upgrade to AdultBlock+ to block all look-alike variations
- Can be purchased in periods of 10, 5 or 3 years (recommended to run as far as your trademark registration)
The difference between AdultBlock & AdultBlock+
With AdultBlock, only your exact terms will be blocked but by upgrading to AdultBlock+ you will be able to block all look-alike variations that appear confusingly similar to the trademarked term as well as misspellings and IDNs (eg. Chinese characters). Alternative spellings are often used by phishers to deceive and mislead users as it is extremely difficult to distinguish from the exact variation. AdultBlock+ provides full coverage for this.
The service can be purchased regardless of whether you have a registered trademark or not. The only requirement is the Proof of Use, you need to prove that you are actively using the term today.
Why Ports Group?
– 25 years of experience in domain management
– Accredited Registrar
– Helps you with implementations