REGARDING PORTS GROUP AB’S LEGAL SERVICES INCLUDING PAYMENT TERMS 2009:1
- “Ports Group” refers in these stipulations to Ports Group AB or another company appointed in its place.
- Invoices will be issued monthly for ongoing work and annually for subscription fees. Invoices issued by Ports Group fall due for payment thirty (30) days after the issue date on the invoice, unless otherwise agreed. The correct invoicing address is considered to be the one given by the client until such time as another address is delivered in writing to Ports Group.
- Ports Group reserves the right to debit the client partial remunerations or fee sums on account.
Ports Group reserves the right to debit for any changes in currency and fee rates incurred with each respective top domain administrator as well as transaction costs related to Ports Group’s order for payment.
- Ports Group has the right after the invoice-specified due date— thirty days after the invoice date—to debit penal interest on arrears with an annual interest rate corresponding to that fixed by the Bank of Sweden, at the currently applicable official discount rate, with an addition of eight (8) percentage points.
- Ports Group has the right to deduct fees and expenses payable to Ports Group from the client’s funds account where applicable on the fifth day after the invoice issue date per the above. This right applies regardless of the sum of client funds available in the account. If the client funds must be accounted prior to the abovementioned point, Ports Group has the right to withhold a sum equivalent to the invoice total.
- In the event that Ports Group has not received payment within the agreed-upon time per the above, Ports Group has the right at any point following to waive the assignment and conclude other assignments for the client. The same applies where Ports Group has issued a request to the client for an advance or on-account payment and said payment has not been made by the due date.
- In the event that a pledge or other comparable security has been made for payment to Ports Group, Ports Group has the right, as it considers best and with normal care, to convert said pledge to cash. Moreover, Ports Group has the right to return or otherwise dispose of the pledge without any other guarantor obtaining rights to the pledge.
- The client is aware that no agreement has been made between the parties regarding remuneration based on special result in the individual commission. The commissions are performed entirely on current account or via annual subscription fee, per the currently applicable debiting norms within Ports Group or agreement. The client shall be informed of changes in price regarding subscription-related assignments, in each instance, no later than six months prior to the end of the period of agreement.
Each new assignment shall be specified and accepted by both parties, at which point mail, fax or e-mail shall be exchanged, which will also occur when the bid is issued.
- Using credit-rating agencies, Ports Group may conduct customary credit checks via investigations into credit rating or otherwise. Should such credit rating investigations indicate that Ports Group is at risk not obtaining payment for future fees and expenses, Ports Group has the right to wait with further work for the client until such time as security for payment has been pledged.
- The above terms apply for all currently ongoing or future assignments that Ports Group has or will have for the client. These General Stipulations also extend to cover other assignments for legal persons within the same group as the client or sister companies to the client.
- The client guarantees that all information given to Ports Group as part of a domain registration, trademark registration or other service is correct. The client is obligated to notify Ports Group of any changes to such information.
- Ports Group is not responsible for recommendations or actions based on wrong or incomplete information provided by the client and/or a third party to whom Ports Group has been referred by the client.
- Ports Group is not responsible for any extra costs that may have been incurred due to wrong or incomplete information provided by the client and/or a third party to whom Ports Group has been referred by the client.
- a. blanket agreements run until further notice with a mutual period of notice of 12 months.
b. Subscription-related agreements (CDM and CTM) run until further notice per calendar year with a mutual period of notice of 12 months. (Example: Hence agreements cancelled 2009-03-15 run until 2010-12-31.)
For services which are administrated and ordered through Ports Group, general stipulations of each respective supplier is referred to.
- Ports Group will primarily communicate through e-mail. Ports Group does not accept any responsibility for the eventual risks that might occur by communicating through e-mail. If the client wishes Ports Group to communicate in another manner, the client is obligated to notify Ports Group of this.
- In the event that the client finds the fee charged exorbitant, a written objection to this effect shall be issued immediately to Ports Group.
- These stipulations only apply to the extent that no other binding law or special (issued in writing and signed) agreement between the parties stipulates otherwise.
- Ports Group is liable for damage suffered by the client only where Ports Group, through error or neglect in the performance of the assignment, caused said damage. With possible administration rights for the client to any extent, Ports Group is not liable for any damages. Liability is limited to SEK 1,000,000.
- Application of these stipulations is subject to Swedish law.
- Disputes following from these stipulations shall be submitted for resolution by Swedish courts of law.