Online Brand Protection
Online Brand Protection is a comprehensive and intelligent tool for identifying and prioritising online threats – and enforcing your trademark rights.
The tool is developed and powered by Ports Group’s partner Incopro – global, trusted provider of innovative technology solutions. A partnership for providing measurable, tailored solutions for protecting our clients IP assets in a digital world.
The combined expertise and services of Ports Group and Incopro means that we can combine industry-leading intelligence and technology with deep knowledge in strategic management and protection of trademarks and domain names to create comprehensive brand protection.
Online Brand Protection enables you to:
- Provide a focused and targeted approach to tackle commercial scale operators abusing your brand online.
- Identify available markets and licensing opportunities with improved commercial terms of product licences.
- Help prevent damaging PR & regulatory damages by association of your brand with counterfeit goods which may cause consumers harm.
- Ensure that your consumers retain their trust in your legitimate e-commerce platforms.
- Prioritise issues and enforce at a scale not possible by manual searches ensuring effective action and freeing up internal resources.
Online Brand Protection covers all areas online, in one tool:
- Online Marketplaces
- Websites / Affiliates
- Domain names
- Social Media
- Paid Search
- 3D Printing
- Mobile Apps
Online Brand Protection covers all aspects of online content.
- All languages – Brand references different languages/colloquialisms.
- Image search – Find “toxic” images used by infringers.
Data is automatically collected across all these platforms – then aggregated, analysed and presented to you.
The tool clusters data to discover connections and performs automated risk analysis to prioritise issues.
Online Brand Protection creates a bespoke brand discovery framework which is crafted by expert analysts with specialist knowledge in the field. The analyst team is multi-lingual and multi-disciplinary with legal, research and science backgrounds. They are skilled in assessing and enforcing against a range of issues on platforms around the world. Critical to their role is the ability to leverage platform relationships to achieve scale in enforcement.